Sieve is a new tool that lets you process, understand, and search video without thinking about ML infrastructure and systems, or the software integration into your apps.
- Define - Define your own workflows and models to process video, or use starter workflows that work out of the box.
- Process - Process hours of stored video in minutes. Process video streams in near-realtime.
- Integrate - Integrate into your software apps, dashboards, etc directly via Sieve’s API.
- Search - Make structured queries on processed video in MongoDB-like syntax.
- Poll - Poll Sieve’s API using a socket-like interface to integrate results for interactive or near-realtime applications.
- Feedback - Improve quality of results over time by providing feedback on results via API.
The great thing about Sieve is that you can get started with it in just a few minutes.
- Create an account
- Pick a starter workflow
- Push a video
…and then make a query to integrate into your app.
How it Works
Sieve takes a defined workflow and splits processing across many cloud machines.
It then stores the processed information in a no-SQL database in a format that makes it easy to query or poll.
This means you don’t need to think about Kubernetes, Docker, or a backend that your app needs to talk to.